Welcome to jobsind.in, it proclaim Ford Hiring Freshers 2013 for Latest Software Jobs 2013 of IT Jobs in Chennai. Ford Hiring Freshers 2013 for Software Engineer IT Jobs in Chennai of Software Jobs in Chennai on www.ford.com. Conserving this the specification of Ford Recruitment 2013, it was recruiting the aspirants for Software jobs in Chennai latest software jobs 2013 who are having the following acceptability for Latest Software Jobs 2013 in Ford Careers 2013. The aspirants must be having BE/ B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, MS for Ford Hiring Freshers 2013. The aspirants must have good communication skills for Ford Hiring Freshers 2013 on www.ford.com. Applicants must have an overall percentage of 75% marks or 7.5 CGPA which is applicable to the Software Engineer job at Ford. Candidates passed in 2010, 2011 and 2012 only for 2013 Latest Vacancies in www.ford.com. Must have at least 1 year and a maximum of not more than two years of experience in the IT industry at the time of applying for the job of IT in Chennai. Hands on exposure to both application development to IT operations background fresh job in 2013 at www.ford.com. Experience in development, business analysis, support production, testing Ford Jobs for fresher in Chennai 2013. Candidates must have a certain level of business acumen, which is better for the race car 2013 Ford www.ford.com. The candidate must have knowledge and experience in structured software development methodology to work in the company’s Chennai. Applicants must have the ability to manage J2EE, Microsoft, Oracle and Mainframe IT jobs in Chennai at www.ford.com. They should be open to travel / move the country / world to www.ford.com.
Company Name: Ford Technologies Services India.
Job Category: IT Jobs.
Job Role: Software Engineer.
Jobs Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, MS.
Job Location: Chennai.
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Selection Procedure: Interview.
- The aspirants must have good communication skills.
- The candidate year of pass out 2010, 2011 & 2012 only.
- The applicants should have the aggregate Percentage of Marks 75% or 7.5 CGPA whichever is applicable.
- They should have of Minimum of 1 year and Maximum of not more than 2 years of experience with IT industry at the time of applying for this position.
- Hands on exposure from either Application Development or IT Operations background.
- Experience in Development, Business Analysis, Production support, Testing.
- Candidates should possess some level of business acumen, automotive preferable.
- Candidate should have a firm understanding and experience with structured software development methodologies.
- The applicants must have skill set J2EE, Microsoft, Oracle & Mainframe.
- They should be open to travel/relocate within the country/across the globe.
How to Apply:
The curious and acceptable applicants can apply online as soon as possible with the help of the following link for these Software Engineer Jobs in Ford.